Monday, February 28, 2011

Avery Blake and her tutu

Meet Liz... one of my very best friends and sweet mom to Avery!


 Liz has been there through so many of my memories and I am so thankful that she is a part of my life. So when I found out Liz was pregnant I started thinking of things that I could personally make for her and the baby and when I found out she was having a girl the gates opened and there were so many options available. I have seen so many sweet newborn pictures with the baby wearing a tutu and since Liz was a dancer and its something that she loves I thought it would be perfect. So I gathered my supplies and went to work and presented the finished tutu to her in her basket of things I made for her and bought for her at her baby shower. She loved it! Yay! So without further ado meet Avery Blake and her tutu!


These are her newborn pictures and I love them! Also I am not gonna lie it makes my heart melt that she is wearing the tutu that I worked so hard on!


I linked up to a few parties!








3 comments:

  1. She's adorable!

    Dropping by from Met Monday. Hope you'll come see the dollhouse turned laundry room shelf.

    Allison
    Atticmag

    ReplyDelete