Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monthly Roundup

Before I get into my monthly goals I have got to tell you guys a quick funny story that happened last night. Let me start by telling you all our garage is a mess right now. We have wood stacked up on one side for our fence that we are in the middle of putting in, I have the china cabinet to the center taken apart and half painted, two huge chairs I am trying to sell, a new desk I pulled out of a barn, a table I am turning into a bench, a chair for that desk, and all the tools you need to build a concrete patio and fence. So last night I decided to hang some peg board and start organizing well as I was going through stuff I picked something up off the floor and a big frog came flying out at me. It gave me a near heart attack. I had to chase that thing down and catch it in a Christmas bowl I had laying out there and take it through the house and outside because I didn't want to wake my husband. It was crazy but the frog has a new outside home now and I have my garage back. Life is back to normal.

So anyway here were my goals for February...

Health Goals
·         Take metformin for PCOS every morning and night. (I always forget so part of January's goal was to get better at taking it so I started off getting pretty consistent with taking my pill in the morning)-Failed need to work on this for March
·         Work out 19 days in Feb. -Failed no excuse
·         Complete weeks 1-3 of couch to 5K (I am not a runner but I want to be. I already completed week one but want to extend the plan for a few more days to build up my endurance)-Failed

Home Goals
·         Finish cleaning basement.-Hahahaha
·         Deep clean and reorganize kitchen because it’s a hot mess right now.-Worked hard on the kitchen and its much better
·         Clean out and empty closets in guest rooms.-Done!
·         Clean, organize, and paint laundry room.-Cleaned and organized not painted

Mental Goals
·         Complete 4 creative projects for my home.-painted lamp, finished chair, painted mirror, painted welcome sign
·         Blog 16 times in February.-failed
·         Go to church.-failed

Wife Goals
·         Be as healthy as possible.-i had a bad month
·         Do something nice for him every week he doesn't expect.-made a few dinners need to work harder on this
·         Be nice to him in the mornings.-mornings have been much better
·         Pray for him and our relationship daily. -need to work harder on this
 
 
Not such a great month with my goals I need to make March better!
 
March
 
Home Goals
  • Clean basement
  • purge my closet
  • start organizing garage
Mental Goals
  • Complete 4 creative projects and blog about them
  • Blog 18 times in March
  • Try and find a church to attend
  • have a girls day
Health Goals
  • Take medicine
  • workout 3 times a week
  • eat better
Wife Goals
  • Do something nice for my husband each week (this makes me sound like a bad wife but you know you get into your day to day and don't focus on each other)
  • Go on a date night out
Well that's the goals for the month and there better be a check next to everyone of those. I might have to have a weekly check in to keep myself accountable.

Anyhow lets make it a great month!!!!!

Cheers!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment