Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project Round Up

I seriously have a problem right now...I keep starting things before I finish what I was working on...ahhh!

It started with this chair which is done but I want to wait till I finish the headboard to the bed in the master so I can take a completed picture.

Then I got distracted by the free china cabinet my aunt gave me. The bottom is almost done and the top is primed.

So I planned to take the weekend and finish all my looming projects but that didn't happen because I started to make these cute little cupcakes I saw floating around blog world.


They turned out so cute! Especially on my new Goodwill cake stand! I can see many birthday cakes happily perched upon it in the future. Anyway i decided to make the cupcakes for a cute little visitor and his parents that came over Saturday to hang out along with our neighbors and brother and sister in law.

So anyway even though my deadline to straighten my house up is looming....(next week MIL comes to stay with us, you ladies know what that means...your house better be clean) I had such a great time with friends and family and that's what life is about.


I linked up over at Sugar Bee check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment