Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Me...



After months and months and project after project I think I am ready to add my two cents to the world. I love love love reading all the great blogs that are available.  So I guess my first blog post should be dedicated to who I am… Well I am a wife to my handsome hubby Mr. Abbott. We have been happily married for 39 days. With hopefully thousands and thousands of happy days ahead of us. I am a daughter and now a daughter in law. A sister and a sister in law. A mentor to a sweet and funny 9 year old girl through a great program here in Cincinnati called CYC. We have been matched for about a year and a half now. She teaches me tons about the world and everything there is out there.

                So on to where I live. My hubby and I started searching for a house almost two years ago but after months and months of looking we could not find what we wanted so we decided to build one. And after everything, it was the best decision we could have made. We are in love with our home. She is snazzy and beautiful. And every once in a while when I am not running every direction and actually have time to clean her she sparkles.  We have worked hard to decorate her and add to her. We have painted a lot of furniture and searched for the right item to go where it fits. And after a year of trying to fill her we are still so far from where she can be. So this is what my two cents in the blog world are going to be about. My home, my life, and all the things in-between. Well that about wraps up the written part on to the part that everyone loves…. The pictures!
My mentee and I
Our Home before it was Complete

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new blogger too! I just became a follower of yours and I know you follow me too. Best of luck to you. I really don't know what I am doing, but I am faking it until I get it figured out.

    P.S. Love your wedding dress and your new house!!

    ReplyDelete