Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot like Christmas

Well the snow is falling and I cant seem to get warm but thankfully my boss told us to stay home and work today so here I am in front of a fire with my Pj's on and dinner cooking in the slow cooker. These last few days have been busy and I have been feeling very lazy too lazy to post.

Anyhow, with Christmas right around the corner I though I might give whoever actaally takes the time to read this a quick Christmas list because you know everyone just needs a little help sometimes. My wish list has gone from clothes and shoes to tools and more tools. So lets get started...  you know in my dreams :)

1. A jig saw to fancy up the headboard for my bedroom... I think it needs some love.

2. A workstation anywhere you need one.

3. Sure Cuts Alot...just for fun

4. I thought for sure we would get this as a wedding present but we didnt :(

5. A cute rug to jazz up the office

6. Two of these to add a great seating area to the office



2 comments:

  1. If somebody doesn't get you Sure Cuts A Lot, you need to buy it for yourself! You will never buy another cartridge again! I still don't know how to use mine entirely, but I love it all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get Sure cuts a lot.

    Thanks for the kind comment and prayers for my dad. It really means a lot.

    ReplyDelete